Georgian medical programs give a complete and deeper module to study MBBS in the best way. The country offers excellent medical education to its students through a five years study program in a very easy and affordable way. Some of the main advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia are:
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia.
- Low-cost educational fees structure
- No donation fees required
- No entrance examination
- English medium mode of instruction
- The simple and hassle-free admission process
- Easy student visa application process
- Experienced and highly qualified faculty
- High-quality medical education through innovative teaching methods
- Reputed and Leading MCI Approved Universities
- Latest technology and modern diagnosis equipment
- Affordable and reasonable price of accommodation
- Availability of Indian food
Why is MBBS in India getting difficult and less sensible with time?
MBBS in Georgia is one of the best and most sensible choices for Indian aspirant students who wish to study medicine but cannot do so in India. The fees of private medical colleges in India is continuously increasing and has jacked up even more in 2018 by almost 50% thus, reaching around Rs. 70 lakhs for the full course. As for the public medical colleges, there are a very limited number of seats, high corruption, and matter of sheer luck. Indian students also have to go through multiple entrance examinations to study MBBS in India.
Indian students who have a low budget or low academics despite having the will to study MBBS are often left disappointed and upset as they think they cannot get admission anywhere and there is no scope of a bright future for them. This is completely a matter of relief for Indian students because they can go to study MBBS in Abroad even if they have as low academics in PCB as 60% in their senior secondary school examination.
Clearing the NEET exam and having proficiency in the English language is also required to get admission for MBBS in Georgia. Through the integrated medical curriculum of Georgian Medical Colleges, Georgia aims to help students to pursue & fulfil their ambition and for seeking the best out of opportunities throughout the world. The students also not need to pay even a single Rupee for reserving the seat at Georgian medical colleges in form of donation or capitation fees. They are only required to pay the mandatory university tuition and living fees.
What is the Admission Process to Study MBBS in Georgia?
If a student has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, has at least scored 60% marks in the 12th standard examination, cleared the NEET exam and has scored minimum 5.5 bands in IELTS test, he/she is very easily eligible for admission in medical colleges of Georgia.
Some of the main documents required for admission in Georgian medical colleges are 10th and 12th standard mark sheet, valid passport, transfer certificate, birth certificate, migration certificate, eight passports sized photographs, visa issuance payment details, final documents, proof of residence along with important medical certificates. However, the documents required vary from university to university.
- The candidate needs to fill up the application form and submit the same to the university along with the required documents and passport copy. The documents can be scanned and sent online which also ensures complete transparency in the admission procedure.
- After the confirmation of selection from the university, the student can collect the admission letter through the university’s online admission portal.
- Once the invitation letter from the university is received, the student is required to pay the registration and tuition fees.
- After the payment of university fees, the student needs to apply for visa by filling the visa application form and paying the required visa application fees.
- Once the admission is confirmed by the university and the immigration process has started, the candidate has to wait for the visa date.
- Thereafter, he/she can collect the visa from the Georgian Embassy and take a flight to Georgia to start pursuing his degree course.
Georgian visa can be a little troublesome at times and may take up to 6 months or more to be processed. If you allow PG Medica to assist you, there will be no need to worry and there will be no chance of disappointment for your guaranteed admission to study MBBS in Abroad. You just have to provide us with the necessary documents and we will take care of the rest.