Altai State Medical University
Altai State Medical University is a leading public university in Barnaul, Russia with a distinguished learning environment to promote quality medical knowledge. This prestigious university aims for improvement of education quality promotes practical and self-learning inculcates a sense of responsibility and focuses on strengthening international ties.
Altai State Medical University is undoubtedly one of the best and top medical educational institutions to consider if you are planning to study MBBS in Russia. Russia has a lot to offer to aspirant MBBS students worldwide, especially Indian because the fees of private medical colleges in India is enormously high.
The Government universities which promise to offer high-quality medical education to students at a low cost for MBBS in India are a matter of sheer luck. Students have to go through in numerous medical entrance exams to get a seat in public universities and despite clearing those entrance tests, they fail to get enrolled because of corruption or high donation fees.
Why should Indian students study MBBS at Altai State Medical University?
Indian students should definitely consider Altai State Medical University if they are planning to study MBBS in Russia. Here are some of the main reasons why we think this is a good university for you:
- Simple Admission Process: The admission process at ASMU is quite easy and online. The students should complete the application form and submit it along with mandatory educational documents.
- No Hidden Charges: The University only charges tuition and accommodation fees. There is no hidden charge involved in terms of donation or capitation fees.
- Low Fees Structure: The fees structure provided by ASMU is very affordable, low cost and budget friendly.
- Reasonable Accommodation: The hostels of Altai State Medical University are large, well ventilated and equipped with all necessary facilities at a very reasonable price.
- MCI Approved: The MBBS program at ASMU is also approved by the Medical Council of India. So, Indian students can practice medicine in India after passing the MCI Screening Test.
- Globally Accredited: Altai State Medical University is globally recognized by some of the leading medical councils of the world such as World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation etc.
- Extracurricular Activities: The University also encourages the students to grow personally, in addition, to grow professionally by indulging themselves in sports, cultural and work activities, arts, music or whatever they prefer. This also helps students enjoy their leisure time and discover new talents.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff: The teaching staff of ASMU is very qualified, experienced, assistive and attentive. They use successful old teaching methodologies combined with innovative modern technologies to impart medical education to the students.
- Availability of Indian Food: Due to a large number of Indian students, an Indian Mess is available in Altai State Medical University where vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is cooked in a hygienic way, meets the daily nutritional requirement and is served separately.
- Infrastructure and Facilities: The University is beautifully structured and is equipped with almost all the medical facilities. The classrooms are made in theatre style and are digitally equipped with projectors, 3D screens and a lot more. The campus has free internet access and prestigious library, laboratories and research centres have very high standards for medical education.
- Security as a Priority: The students are provided with complete safety by the University through CCTV cameras and security guards. There are regular seminars and events on harassment, bullying, ragging and self-defence.
Altai State Medical University aims to produce highly qualified and professional doctors in addition to developing them personally through various extracurricular activities. We only recommend what is best for our students and stay by their side until the very end. If you are looking forward to studying at ASMU, let us know and we will take care of the rest.