Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is one of the oldest leading medical universities in Russia. The university aims to target more and more foreign students each year through its excellent medical education, low-cost tuition fees and simplified admission procedure.
MBBS in India is nowadays becoming a hard choice because it requires unnecessary clearing of innumerous entrance exams and the number of seats in government colleges is also limited. The total fees structure of private medical colleges cost up to around Rs. 80 lakhs which is a huge sum of money and cannot be paid by students who come from a middle-class background.
It is better to study MBBS in Russia and get your dream career instead of wasting money on a course you were never interested in, that too at a huge cost. The MBBS degree of Bashkir State Medical University is not only recognized as a correspondent to the UK, Australia, USA, Singapore, India, and other countries but also costs comparatively low to India.
These are a few reasons why we suggest Indian students keep Bashkir State Medical University in mind and go to study MBBS in Russia.
Why do we suggest Indian students study at Bashkir State Medical University?
- Recognized by Top Medical Councils: The degree program at BSMU is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), Ministry of Education of Russian Federation, Medical Council of India (MCI) India, (MMC) Malaysia, GMC UK, and others many countries.
- English Medium Mode of Instruction: Indian students need not worry about learning a new language as the MBBS program at BSMU is totally available in English medium.
- No Hidden Charges: The University only charges tuition and accommodation fees. There is no hidden charge involved in terms of donation or capitation fees.
- Simple Admission Process: The admission process at BSMU is quite easy and online. The students should complete the application form and submit it along with mandatory educational documents.
- MCI Approved: Since the university is approved by Medical Council of India, Indian students can practice medicine after returning back to India. All they are required to do is successfully pass the MCI Screening Test.
- Exceptional Faculty: The highly qualified and experienced staff of BSMU imparts meticulous teaching to its student through lectures, tests, quizzes, examinations, laboratory and written works, MCQ-tests etc.
- Low-Cost Educational Fees: The fees of this university is very low as compared to private medical colleges of India. This is actually the best reason why you should opt for studying there in addition to getting a world-class education.
- Reasonable Price of Living: Bashkir Medical University has five hostels which are fully furnished and well ventilated. There is an all-time internet facility available along with convenience like hot and cold water facility, hygienic toilets and bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, televisions etc. Travel expenses, textbooks, medical health insurance, food etc are also provided at a very low cost.
- Infrastructure and Facilities: The university campus is not only large and beautiful but is also fully furnished, well equipped, well ventilated with the latest technology. 24-hours Wi-Fi facility is available for the students along with sports clubs, physical training halls, rehearsal halls, music room, auditorium, laboratories, training halls, research centres and a prestigious library having more than 7,00,000 medical volumes. The students are taught in theatre style classrooms and provided clinical training through modern medical diagnostic and therapeutically equipment.
- Availability of Indian Food: Indian students have another merit of studying at this particular university as they get to eat the kind of food they are used to. BSMU campus has an Indian mess available which offers delicious North as well as South Indian food for students.
- Coaching of Important Exams Available: The University also offers special coaching to its students to crack the MCI Screening Tests, NMAT, PLAB and USMLE Exams at a very high success ratio which gives them the authority to work as a medical doctor in the USA.
- Safe Environment: The atmosphere of BSMU is completely safe and healthy as students are monitored all the time through CCTV cameras and responsible security guards. There is also a strict check on ragging and all sorts of harassment activities.
Bashkir State University is constantly working on its teaching methodology to produce excellent medical professionals through new technologies and better educational reforms.
We have absolute confidence in the quality and teaching of this University. If you are also looking forward to studying MBBS in Russia, this is a must consider option for you. You can contact us for more assistance.