Being a doctor is a valuable, respectable and secured profession but studying MBBS in India is getting more and more difficult with time. This is because of the limited number of available seats in government colleges and the cost of private colleges is not what everyone can afford. On top of that, it is never a wise decision to waste a whole of money on private colleges when you can actually save it and get a quality education somewhere else.
Pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the best choices you have as it has the lowest cost medical programs for Indian students including the fees structure and hostel accommodation. There are many top graded medical institutions and universities in Kyrgyzstan that offer high standard medical education to the students and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy can never fail to be forgotten.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the oldest, government medical institutions located in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan, i.e. Bishkek. It promises to offer good quality education to its students through 75 years of teaching experience.
Why should Indian students opt for Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
Indian students can consider Kyrgyz State Medical Academy as a very good choice as it is one of the top universities of Kyrgyzstan and has a lot to offer. Here are a few reasons why Indian students need to pay heed to this option.
- Favourable Weather: We know that the weather doesn’t really matter when you have the urge to learn but comfort still matters. The weather of Kyrgyzstan is almost similar to North Indian cities which is why it feels like home to the students.
- Affordable Cost of Living: When you are thinking about studying abroad, the cost of living, expenses, and transport is often a matter of huge worries. This is another proof selecting the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy as the cost of living there is very low.
- Availability of Indian Food: Favorable weather conditions may not sound a huge merit to many, but the availability of Indian food definitely is because it is usually difficult to get Indian food abroad.
- MCI Recognized: Since Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is MCI recognized, Indian students can be completely sure of a secured future once they return back to India.
- Low-Cost Educational Fees: Coming to the actual merit of studying MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, low-cost fees of the entire degree program is another favour on pockets. The MBBS fee structure offered by this medical academy is very affordable and probably, the lowest in the world which is just around Rs. 1.60 Lacs/year.
- No Extra Charges: Forget about capitation fees, the students don’t even need to pay a single penny for reserving the seat at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. All a student needs to pay is the university application fees.
- Indian Students in Corridors: Meeting with people from different parts of the world allows multicultural interaction and learning different things but Indians finding Indians in abroad is always a familiar feeling. With over 5,000 Indian students across the campus, this Medical Academy makes it very easy for students to adjust and mingle.
- Easy Admission Process: It is very easy and convenient for Indian students to get admission by directly applying online. This ensures complete transparency and eases to the student. The offer letter is often reached within 4-8 weeks and usually, there is no problem to complete the admission process if you are on time and all your documents are complete.
- Very High Academic Not Mandatory: Indian students having academics as low as 50% to 60% in PCB can apply to study medicine at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- Good Quality Teaching and Experienced Faculty: High-quality teaching is of central importance to any University and this Medical Academy offer the same by its extremely prodigious faculty.
- English Medium: As Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers the course in English medium, it is another convenience for Indian students so that they don’t find any problem in adjusting to the language culture and may work in any part of the world once they are graduated.
- Curriculum: The five-year course program at KSMA is integrated to enhance the learning process and allows the students to successfully appear in some of the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB etc. The course is also recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
The students who pass out from the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy not only turn out to be better professionals but also gain recognition all over the world. They are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars which helps in widening their horizons and giving them access to a world of new opportunities.
If you are looking forward to studying MBBS, this is the just the right institution for you. Go on, do your own research, get surprised and quickly come back to us for all kind of assistance.