PG in Abroad is every Indian’s dream. This is because abroad medical universities offer better perks and more ameliorate opportunities to Indian students. There are many reputed medical education destinations that you can consider if you want to Study MBBS in Abroad. But it is very crucial to only select MCI approved universities if you want to fly abroad.
Importance of MCI Approval to Study MBBS in Abroad:
The Medical Council of India aims to establish uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine. Therefore, it is important to choose a university which has MCI approval if you are planning to Study MBBS in Abroad. Moreover, if you study MBBS in Abroad in any of the medical universities which do not have MCI approval, your MBBS degree will be invalid in India.
Thus, for a medical licensure in India, it is important to study only in medical universities which are MCI approved. Before leaving the country, the candidate should acquire the MCI Eligibility Certificate. Further, on completion of the degree, he/she needs to appear in the MCI Screening Test. Thus, if the candidate scores a minimum of 150 marks out of 300, he/she can practice as a medical professional in India.
List of Top 10 MCI Approved Universities in Abroad:
- Spartan University of Health and Science – USA
- American University of Barbados – USA
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Georgia
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Georgia
- Lviv National Medical University – Ukraine
- China Medical University – China
- Kazan State Medical University – Russia
- Our Lady Of Fatima University – Philippines
- Asian Medical Institute – Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – Kyrgyzstan
Which is the Best Country to Study MBBS and PG in Abroad?
There are many high-class medical education destinations in the world. Indian students are flocking to countries like Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Belarus, China, Russia, Poland, Philippines, Georgia, Ukraine, USA etc. All these countries have some of the leading and renowned medical institutions. Some of them have an extremely low-cost fees structure while some of them have an excellent teaching curriculum.
Visit our detailed page – “MBBS in Abroad” to know the advantages and disadvantages of each country for MBBS. However, if you ask us to name one country which is the best to study MBBS and PG in Abroad, we can name none other than the USA.
Best Medical Universities in USA:
There are a lot of prestigious medical universities for MBBS and PG in USA, but PGMedica Overseas swears by two of them the most:
- Spartan University of Health and Science – One of the oldest medical schools in the Caribbean and the first CAAM-HP accredited Medical School in St. Lucia.
- American University of Barbados – One of the leading and most reputed medical universities to study MBBS in USA. This university is located on the beautiful and safe Caribbean islands.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in USA:
MBBS in USA is quite costly than other countries. It is full of suitable skills, knowledge, and expertise which you cannot find all these factors at a single medical college. It gives complete knowledge and expertise that a doctor requires achieving a successful career.
Main advantages of studying MBBS in USA are:
- No MCI Screening Test is required for medical licensure in India after studying MD in USA.
- The quality of medical education by PG in USA is highest and unmatchable in the world.
- American medical institutes offer a lot of scholarship opportunities to MBBS aspirants.
- Indians who hold a medical degree from the USA get better work opportunities in India.
- The American medical colleges do not require any sort of donation fees for admission.
- The medical colleges of USA have high success ratio for various medical examinations.
- The faculty of medicine in American medical universities is exceptional and highly qualified.
Benefits of Doing PG in USA:
After completing your dream course of MBBS in Abroad, you can plan to study further in the USA. Medical PG (MD / MS Degree) in the USA does not require the clearance of the MCI Screening Test. Thus, if you are planning to study medicine in the USA, you do not need to worry about preparing for MCI exam or clearing it. This is undoubtedly one of the best things about studying MBBS in USA.
Also, the MBBS degree from the USA is valid and highly reputed in India. To get the admission in leading medical colleges for PG in USA, you just have to successfully pass the online USMLE Step 1 Exam, the coaching of which is provided by most of the reputed medical colleges abroad. Once the student clears the USMLE Step 1 Exam, he should successfully qualify the USMLE Step 2 and USMLE Step 3 for finally getting admission in USA medical colleges.
Thus, the USA is certainly one of the best countries to study MBBS and PG in Abroad. It makes Study MBBS in Abroad in top MCI approved universities much easier. Furthermore, PG in USA is one of the best decisions a student can make in his life. It gives him/her some excellent opportunities and a promise of a better future. Contact us to know more about PG in USA and MBBS in Abroad.