MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one of the best and most sensible choices for Indian students who wish to pursue medical education in abroad, requiring little to no effort. Indian students can take direct admission to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan without any entrance exam. However, the mode of instruction in the college you select should only be full English medium. There are a lot of disadvantages of studying in a Bilingual Medical College.
How many Indian students are going to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Every year, around more than 11,000 Indian students go to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. There are a lot of reasons for selecting medical universities abroad instead of those in India. Few of them are the high-cost fees structure of private Indian medical colleges and lack of seats in reputed government medical universities.
Even after qualifying NEET with high passing marks, many students fail to get admission in government colleges in India. Thus, they just have one option left with them and that is to choose private medical colleges which is generally not affordable for middle-class families.
On the contrary, MBBS in Abroad, particularly, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is quite affordable and economical as compared to MBBS in India. It seems like a surprise to a lot of Indian students when they come to know that they can pursue their entire MBBS course in just Rs. 15 lakhs – Rs. 20 lakhs in Kyrgyzstan.
Types of Colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
The language of instruction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is generally Russian and English. Some Kyrgyzstan medical colleges also have Kyrgyz as a mode of instruction for MBBS program. Indian students should only select full English medium course program to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. However, the cost of full English medium MBBS course to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is slightly more expensive than full Russian or Kyrgyz medium.
This is why many students make the mistake of choosing other medium colleges in order to save some extra money. This mistake costs them a lot. The focus completely drifts from medical studies to learning a new language. A student, thus, loses all his concentration and language issues strike him/her. Learning a new language is certainly not a cakewalk and requires a lot of time and effort. Therefore, it is important to select English as your medium of instruction if you are planning to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Benefits of selecting Full English Medium Mode of Instruction in Kyrgyzstan:
The medical universities with MCI approval for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan with full English medium mode of instruction are best for Indian students. Although their fees structure is quite high as compared to the other two, these colleges are still very affordable as compared to Indian medical colleges.
Students should not let agents fool themselves who get high commission by Bilingual and Russian medium colleges. They should make sure they are going to a complete full English medium college only.
Main reasons why full English medium is the best to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are:
- English is a global language and people all around the world speak it.
- Learning medicine in this language gives more ameliorate opportunities for a successful career.
- Working knowledge of English is valuable all around the world.
- English is important to doctors all over the world. This is because most of the esteemed medical and scientific literature is written in English.
- Most of the international meetings, medical seminars and conferences are held in English.
- English is taught as a primary subject in Indian schools. Thus, Indian students already know it pretty well and find it comfortable to pursue further studies in this language.
- The doctors who know the English language are given extra importance in diverse and developed countries.
- English is also the most common language by academics worldwide.
- Most of the important medical research and work occurs in the English language.
- Doctors with proficiency in English can easily get admission for PG in USA.
If you select authentic agents who have a tie-up with top leading medical universities of the world for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you will never face any issue. Especially, study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan with full English medium will never cause any language barriers to you. Reliable overseas educational consultants like PGMedica Overseas will always provide you with honest information. Remember; never opt for any mode of instruction other than English just for the sake of saving some money or any other factor.