Kyrgyzstan is a developing country in central Asia, and in the past few years has become famous among medical students of India who wants to study MBBS in abroad. This landlocked country was a part of USSR and gained its independence on August 31, 1991. A surprisingly beautiful nation, Kyrgyzstan has developed its transportation system and also paid attention to its tourism sector and education. It lies on the old silk route and houses animals like snow leopards, lynx, and sheep. Krygz is the native language, but as people from outside frequently come to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, people use English moderately.
Kyrgyzstan has established itself as the perfect nation for students to pursue MBBS due to its low-cost factor and excellent education system. No entrance test is required to take admission into the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan. It is famous for some reputed medical colleges that include Asian Medical Institute of Kyrgyzstan. Every year, thousands of students apply to get a seat in these medical colleges as the fees here is very low as compared to colleges in other European countries and India.
The timespan of doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is six years. The first five years, students learn the basics of medical sciences and clinical treatment while during the last year, students get exposure to practical training in medicals and clinic that have affiliations with the university. Significant bodies like WHO, MCI and UNESCO recognize the medical institutions of Kyrgyzstan. Students who complete MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and receive a postgraduate degree from here can appear for essential screening exams like USMLE, PlAB and also the tests conducted by the National Board of Examination in India.
Why you should study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The medical courses in Kyrgyzstan, specifically MBBS are very affordable as compared to India. You get high standards of living as the cost of living and accommodation is economical.
- Countries like the USA, Japan, and India widely accepts the MBBS degree from Asian Medical Institute of Kyrgyzstan.
- If you are worried about the language gap, the fact that the teachers use English as the medium of instruction will relieve your tension. They do so that the international students face no problem while they learn.
- The colleges also help the students to get jobs in various parts of the country while you study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. They provide special provisions for students who have come far away from there home.
- Colleges like the Asia Medical Institute of Kyrgyzstan have am International Students Department which takes care of international students and helps them with various issues.